How I Work With Clients For Best Results
It has been my experience that to help clients make a significant, genuine change, they need to be committed and consistent with the process.
For this reason, I only coach people for a minimum of 4 x 60-minute session blocks. Ideally, one week apart.
And I generally recommend a minimum of three blocks of 4 sessions (12 sessions total) for the best results.
This gives us enough time to get to the heart of things, create significant change, and reinforce the change.
I offer accessible pricing through a sliding-scale payment structure.
How The Sliding Scale Works
The sliding scale has three pricing ranges.
1) The community rate of $80
2) The sustainer rate of $110 (my base rate, which allows me to stay in business).
3) The supporter rate of $150 (for anyone who can comfortably afford to pay a little more, supporting me to continue to do my work and help those who cannot afford the base rate).
Clients choose what they can comfortably pay per session, no questions asked.
No matter what price you choose, you’ll get the same thing.
Complimentary 30-Minute Introductory Session
I offer a complimentary introductory session for anyone interested in trying my services and as a pre-requisite for coaching.
The purpose of the complimentary session is...
1) To give you a complimentary 30-minute experience of coaching so you can decide whether it will be valuable to work with me or not. You get to experience me and my style of coaching. This complimentary session gives you an obligation-free opportunity to meet me, try my style of coaching, and ask any questions of me.
2) Ensure that we are a good fit for each other. I do not take on clients to whom I am not confident I can bring excellent value to.
3) NOT to sell or pitch to you. I have a no-pitch policy. I trust that you can make your own decision without me pushing you into it.
The structure of the 30-minute complimentary session
The structure of this complimentary session: For 90% of the session, Luke will ask questions to clarify where you are and what you want to achieve through working with a coach. And 10% will be used to identify what I think is needed for you to bridge that gap from where you are to where you want to be.
"Luke has changed my life in so many positive ways. He has such a great way of opening my mind and helping me see things in a whole new way. I had so many life-changing realizations and positive changes during our time together. I feel free now. This has been one of the best investments I have made in my personal development and my mental health."
Michelle F - Business owner